I think real friendship is the kind where you know all the tragic back stories and the things that rub you just the wrong way. Friends know what shit you can’t ever bring up. No matter how bad the fight gets. You know not to mention that one kid won’t talk about his body and one kid never talks about what happened behind the church when they were 13. You accept the fact that when everyone play fights there is one kid that can hit you but you’ll never hit back because he was hit enough as a kid. I love the friends who know what lines they can and can’t cross.
Once you get this you must say 6 random facts about yourself and then send this to ten of your favorite followers :)
Haha okay boo thang:)
1) I’m a Christian, but I don’t talk about it a lot because I am bad at it and if I can’t do it, who am I to try to force it on others?
2) So far I have gotten $18k in scholarships for college! (As of yesterday to be precise)
3) For the first time in my life there is more money in my savings account than in my checking account.
4) I currently have a giant hickey on my neck that will not go away.
5) I’m not one that believes drugs are how to have the most fun. They are okay sometimes, but I don’t want to spend my life with gaps in my memory because I drank too much. I want to live my life with my eyes wide open. I want to camp/snowboard/surf/roadtrip/boat/campfire my way through life.
6) both of my best friends live in different states. (Texas and Hawaii to be exact).
So there you go. Pretty long but yeah:)
Not to be whiney bit how is it that my super against relationships female best friend is in a happy one and I’m still sitting here lonely
Because I found a kid who will stand up to me and hold his ground instead of doing whatever I say.